T1 Tom Brown Jr.'s Tracker
Designed by famed Tracker, Tom Brown, Jr. and Manufactured by TOPS, this is the knife used in the movie "The Hunted", and was featured on the cover of the April, 2003 issue of Blade Magazine.
It is a very real knife, designed to help you survive in the wilderness. It can be used as a draw knife, drill or awl, and for sawing or chopping.
Each knife individually numbered with a serial number.
• Full-Tang Fixed Blade designed by Tom Brown, Jr.
• Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Alloy Rc 58
• Blade Color: Black Traction Coating
• Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta®
• Includes Lanyard Hole
• Complete with Kydex Heavy Duty LBE Sheath. Designed to be worn “Scout Style,” concealed close to your body at the small of your back, with a “right hand draw.”
Can also be worn “Western Style,” on your belt at your Left Hip for a left-hand draw.
• Blade Length: 4 1/4”
• Draw Knife: 2 1/8"
• Saw: 2 1/2"
• Blade Thickness: 1/4”
• Overall Length: 11 7/8"
• Weight: 1 lb 12 oz